EQ

What is the most important factor to consider when integrating art as a teaching tool in middle school?

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Overview of my History Review Activity

Over all I do believe this activity went extremely well. All the student's stated that they enjoyed doing and for many of them it was a chance not only to show of their artistic ability but also all the interesting things they had learned over the course of the school year. I Think the only complaint I received was that they found it difficult to figure out what one thing they wanted to draw and write about. In this Activity students were given a multiple art supplies and told they must pick one thing they learned that was the most fascinating to them. They were allowed to pick any topic from their History books and given one partner they could talk to for advise. But each student had to create their own work unless given permission by my mentor or I. The works the student's created were extraordinary and I couldn't be more proud of them they really worked hard and used their time and minds wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment